Fast paced environment in a supportive team culture
Opportunity to gain industry experience
Award winning builder specialising in residential construction
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting full-time position available for a ‘Trainee Estimator’ to join our team.You will be someone who can work under pressure, has proven time-management skills, can provide an exceptional level of service and build rapport with all stakeholders.
Core duties will include, although not limited to:
- Ensure the efficient and accurate production of estimates
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Complete quantity take offs for building material
- Complete subcontractor and creditor invoices
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
This great opportunity would suit someone proactive, driven and who is passionate about the construction industry. If you have recently graduated and looking to get some hands on experience this role would be ideal for you.
- Exposure to the Residential Building industry
- Completion or undergoing studies in Cert IV in Building and Construction or higher
- Ability to read and interpret residential working drawings
- Excellent time management
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and be accountable
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
You will need to have these key attributes to be successful in the role, as well as being a positive, contributing member of your new team!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
We believe success is built on the strength of relationships and that people are our greatest asset.
- Pride in working for an Award-Winning company
- Access for you and your family to our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance with our corporate partner
- Celebrate our successes at our end of year function
- Product knowledge & team support provided to ensure your success
To apply for this great opportunity, please submit all applications to: [email protected]
For any questions or a confidential discussion about this role please contact:
HR & Recruitment Coordinator
08 8282 7200