- Manage Various Building Sites around SA, with Operations Based in Hindmarsh
- Residential Construction Industry Projects | Custom & Pre-Designed Homes
- Product Knowledge & Onsite Support Provided to Ensure Your Success
Weeks Building Group has been operating for over 30 years in South Australia, and is now expanding within the Victorian market. We pride ourselves on our innovative practices and are committed to continually delivering outstanding customer service to all stakeholders.
Our passion is to create unique homes that showcase architectural design and superior craftsmanship. We have established ourselves as market leaders by creating and delivering quality custom designed homes, as well as pre-designed homes, multi-dwelling projects and unique luxury homes.
We have a full-time position available for a ‘Site Manager’ to join our construction team. Although this role will see you working on varied building sites, operations are based at our Weeks Building Group Head Office in Hindmarsh. You are someone who can work under pressure, have proven organisational and quality control skills, and provide an exceptional level of service to colleagues, contractors and customers alike.
Core duties will include, although are not limited to:
- Supervise and maintain quality control for construction of projects in accordance with the National Construction Code and relevant Australian Standards
- Coordinate suppliers & trades to complete work within nominated time frames and budgets, and to ‘display home’ quality standards
- Ensure timely response, rectification and follow-up of on-site issues and project enquiries
- Keep up to date with Regulatory Authority and legislative changes within the industry
- Effectively manage project documentation and OHS&W compliance for assigned sites
- Certificate IV Building & Construction- Site Management or similar trade qualification (preferred)
- Experience within the residential housing construction industry (preferred)
- Senior First Aid Certification (preferred)
- Current Contractors’ Licence – Supervisors Registration (Building Work – desirable)
- Steel frame erection certification or experience (desirable)
- Valid Driver’s Licence and own reliable vehicle
- Construction Induction (White Card) with a high regard for safety and compliance
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of OHS&W Management and site PPE
- Basic level of computer literacy (including MS Outlook, Word & Excel)
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset.
- Pride in working for an Award-Winning company currently experiencing growth
- A challenging and varied role: every day is as unique as our customers
- Product knowledge & team support provided to ensure your success
To apply for this great opportunity, click on the ‘Apply Here’ button.
For any questions or a confidential discussion about this role please contact:
HR & Recruitment Coordinator
08 8282 7200