- Based in Hindmarsh, Close Access to Bus & Tram Public Transport Lines
- Specialising in Multi-Dwelling Projects, Custom & Pre-Designed Homes
- Product Knowledge & In-Field Support Provided to Ensure Your Success
Weeks Building Group has been operating for over 30 years in South Australia, and is now expanding within the Victorian market. We pride ourselves on our innovative practices and are committed to continually delivering outstanding customer service to all stakeholders.
Our passion is to create unique homes that showcase architectural design and superior craftsmanship. We have established ourselves as market leaders by creating and delivering quality custom designed homes, as well as pre-designed homes, multi-dwelling projects and unique luxury homes.
We have an exciting full-time position available for an experienced ‘Estimator’ to join the team of professionals at our Hindmarsh Office. We are looking for someone who can work under pressure, has proven time management skills, can provide an exceptional level of service and build rapport with all stakeholders.
- Completing quality control checks on client jobs production estimating
- Providing construction knowledge support to all administration staff
- Complete quantity take-offs for building material associated with residential construction
- Entering budgets based on above material take offs to form purchase orders
- Entering budgets based on labour take offs to form subcontractor orders
- Checking of invoices relating to the above materials, products and associated trades
- Assisting with the verification of extra orders for items missed or underestimated
- Checking job files for quantities and correct information
- Estimating new items that may be required on current and future projects
- Estimating experience in the Residential Building industry
- Tertiary/TAFE building qualification
- Ability to read residential working drawings
We believe that success is built on the strength of relationships we forge and that people are our greatest asset.
- Pride in working for an Award-Winning company
- Stunning corporate building located 10 minutes from the Adelaide CBD
- Product knowledge & team support provided to ensure your success
- A challenging and varied role
- Close access to bus & tram public transport lines
- Onsite kitchen and lunch room facilities.
To apply for this great opportunity, click on the ‘Apply Here’ button.
For any questions or a confidential discussion about this role please contact:
HR & Recruitment Coordinator
08 8282 7200